Newsboys: We Believe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjZ01FcK0yk use this link if the video doesn't load (?! Firefox ?!)
Salvation is necessary to go to heaven. To do that, you must accept Christ. Society has always mocked, scorned, and not understood that faith in Jesus Christ is the only way.
I think that this song by Newsboys is a great example of reverence, worship, and education. It explains what is necessary for salvation.
I encourage you to search your bible! Understanding and faith will come.
I will have a more traditional listing of bible verses to read later and list them here. For now, please review the following:
- Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Matthew 7:13-14 13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
- John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- John 14:6-7 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
- Matthew 11:29-30 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Having faith in God gives peace. Understanding. Rest. God loves you. Please read your bible. You can start here! You can also download a copy of the bible or even just listen... each individual chapter has a built-in audio player so you can just listen if that suits you.
Next step - find a good, bible believing local church! You need to fellowship. Accept God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ! He loves you and wants a relationship with you... all you have to do is reach for HIM!
And remember - baptism is a SHOW of faith. You aren't saved just by being baptised. You are saved when you put your trust, your faith, your love, in God.
I pray this website is edifying, uplifting, and challenging to you. Thank you for visiting KJVdaily.com.